Sunday, June 8, 2008

Praying for gandpa and grandma

Today is a day that I'm gonna pray my grandparents for rice dumplings. Early mornning, I woke up I asked my dad " are you aware that we're going to pray grandpa and grandma?" Well, my dad gave me a "puzzled look" he seems didn't aware of it. He said: " Really? I didn't heard mummy say anything." my mum wanna try how I gonna be when she is not around as in how am I going to prepare for praying. I asked my dad again," Did you buy any fruits or candles? "
he said :" Nope I did went to marketing early morning, but i didn't know that today we need to pray ur grandparents." I said : Hmm it's alright daddy, let me go to the nearest grocery store, to buy candles and fruits." My dad said: "okaies." I came home after buying candles and fruits, quckily prepared to shift the table out to my house corridoor. And bring all the food that my dad cooked last but not least, the rice dumplings. Half an hour later, my dad and I kept all the food and tidy up the place. Lasi lemak is our lunch today wow ! my dad culinary skills so good! Afternoon, again I wash my laundry and do some housechores.

At night, I watched "Garfield" at channel 5 so cute while I was watching, auntie Janet called " She said:" Can I come up to your house now?" I said: " sure no problem." A few minutes later, she knocked the door I opened the door and I said: "Hello !auntie, Janet." She bought the products that we requested last week the melaleuca products. She explained to me how to use it and explained to my dad how to be a member of melaleuca.As my dad seems to be very keen of it. She left around half past nine and I watched the news with my dad. There's so many disasters going on other countries. It's lucky and fortunate to stay in Singapore.

Garfield was following his new friend the dog "Odie"






Daddy get well soon
Theresa will be right beside you always

No comments: